Saturday 13 October 2012

Busy, but Lonely in GW2

Klepsacovic has posted something that is just about what I have been thinking this week. I have found it reasonably easy to set myself targets and fill my play time with finding and killing dragons, getting my exotic gear up together playing the trading post to make some gold, finishing the personal story, gathering top level mats and generally just exploring (still only half the map complete). I think the reason I'm not missing raiding is that there are a few other ways to progress your character which have a good level of complexity and take a good deal of time.

What I am missing is Guild Chat (both idle chit-chat and enthusiastic theory), groups with people I trust for dungeons and people to help and to help me. I guess that's called a guild! So I mentioned in my reply to Klepsacovic's post that I may look for a large guild to join as it seems I wont have to abandon my little six one man band totally due to the multi-guild thing. I'm interested to know if it's just a coincidence or there are more of you feeling a bit ...lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment