Tuesday 5 June 2012

JRPGs

I was feeling a little nostalgic this week for the PS1 JRPGs which I loved so much back in the day. Of course Final Fantasy VII is the daddy and I played VIII, X and X-2 (cant remember why I missed IX) but I enjoyed Xenogears just as much, if not more.

I did some research to see if I caould get those babies running on my PC and it is possible with ePSXe or the like but that looks like so much hassle. Anyhoo, I was happy to see that Xenoblade Chronicles came out for the Wii a couple of years ago and may very well scratch that particular itch that has been niggling away for a while. Also it will be something more interesting to do with the Wii than using it a s a bookend and watching it collect dust.

Ohhh also, if you don't have a Wii/bookend you might like to check out The Last Remnant which is available on Steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment