Friday 9 March 2012

Those Little Boxes

The pictures of little plastic boxes in the header of this blog are the ones on which I have spent thousands of hours over the vast majority of my life. Still got them all in the loft too. my prized possessions, love them to bits. Yes, I know there weren't any MMO's for the older ones but, well, I like the idea that they have all played a big part in my gaming life.

I wonder what an MMO on the 2600 would look like? 10 Pac-Men chasing after the same blue ghost? A Space Invaders where players moan at each other for shooting holes in the shields in the wrong place?

I turned the C64 on a couple of years ago. Never as good as the memories. Still works though. With a weight on the tape deck in the right place. Except for the joysticks, all broken from too much Daily Thompson's Decathlon.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment